7 days until opening.
Status update –
- All remaining furniture moved up from the first floor. It fits way better than it ever did down there in the fishbowl, simply because with 3 walls to push stuff up against, everything could be rearranged.
- Photo here.
- The place on the wall where the big screen should go doesn’t make sense anymore with the furniture looking the way its looking. Which sucks, because the electricians made an outlet especially for the placement.
- The words of my boss is coming back to haunt me: “Do you have a plan for storage?” (To which I nodded yesyesofcourseido… nooooooo)
- Data wiring still isn’t available throughout the room, but LIT has managed to finagle the desktops to work with Envisionware, and are now accomodating my need to move the staff computer elsewhere. Gotta love ’em.
- I need to fix the upcoming schedule.
- Need to send feedback about the logo to our graphics/marketing department.
- I just realized I’m off Thursday and Friday because Friday is my regularly scheduled day off and I needed an extra day off since I worked this past Sunday.
- Freaking out.
- The kids that stopped by today gushed a bit on how organized the furniture was. Made me giggle.
- Board games included a throwback to Clue, to which no one figured out the mystery, two rounds in a row. But the last round, Ms. Scarlet murdered someone in The Library with the Rope.